moRentals (hereinafter the Web or the Site) informs users that the Personal Data collected (by different means such as: Surveys to the interested party, information request forms, online chats and sources accessible to the public) they are subject to automated processing and are included in the corresponding Register of treatment activities, owned by moRentals
The collection and automated processing of Personal Data is intended to maintain the contractual relationship established with moRentals, as well as the performance of the tasks of information, training, marketing (this last task always identified as such) and other own activities.
In those cases in which moRentals appears as the Treatment Manager, it assumes the obligations established in the RGPD for that purpose, and states that it will only process the data in accordance with the instructions of the person responsible for processing and that it will not apply them or use them for purposes other than those listed. in the contract signed for that purpose.
Likewise, moRentals informs that, in the case that this has been expressly authorized, you may use the email addresses provided by you, to keep you informed of its commercial news and its different promotional offers. If, at any time, you object to receiving commercial communications, write to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the low RGPD in the subject. The consent may be revoked at any time.
The user may, at any time, exercise the rights recognized in the current regulations, Access, Rectification, Suppression, Limitation, not being subject to individualized decisions and Opposition. The exercise of these rights can be done by the user by written communication to the following address: MO RENTAL SPAIN SL with VAT No. ES B93272276 and address at Calle Palma del Rio 19, 29004 - Malaga, Spain; Or by sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com
You can also exercise these rights under the terms that the applicable regulations establish and that you can consult at www.agpd.es
The user of the Site will be solely responsible for the accuracy and accuracy of the information provided, acting the owner of the website in good faith as a mere provider of the service. If you have provided false data or third parties without your consent to do so, the owner of the website reserves the right to immediate destruction of the aforementioned data in order to protect the right of the owner or owners thereof.
moRentals is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them and will take all measures of a technical and organizational nature to ensure the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
The website has the security measures of information generally used to prevent unauthorized access to personal data.
This is our basic infortmation about Data Protection: Data Protection main information Responsible: MO RENTALS SL Purpose: Customers management Legitimation: A contract Addressee: We do not give data to third parties Rights: Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information
2. Type of processed data / Link to other websites
The Web respects your privacy. Through this Site The Website does not collect or process any personal data, except those collected through contact forms and cookies, as explained below.
The Web does not assume any responsibility of any kind on the web pages of third parties that appear linked in this Site.
3. Information collection and use
To improve this Site, in terms of system performance and ease of use, as well as to provide useful information about our products and services, we automatically collect and store information in the log files of your computer.
What type of data does this information include?
– Your IP address
– Browser type
– language selected
– operative system
– Internet service provider (ISP)
For what purpose do we use this information?
This information is used globally to improve the management of this Site, analyze trends and collect demographic information about our users. The information collected can be used by our marketing, advertising and communication services (for example, to optimize and improve the user experience and / or present special offers, statistical studies and more attractive services).
If the non-personal information is used in combination with the Personal Data, the set is treated as Personal Data.
To optimize our services, this Site, messages sent by email, online services, advertisements and interactive applications may use “cookies”
What kind of cookies does this Site use?
1.) The Web uses two types of cookies in this Site according to the time of permanence:
– Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functions and allow this Site to function properly.
– Persistent cookies: favor the user experience (for example, offering personalized navigation). These cookies remain in your browser for a longer period of time. This period depends on the settings that you have entered in your browser. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to the server of this Site each time you visit it. They are also known as tracking cookies.
2.) According to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, this Site uses the following types of cookies:
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow navigation through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: They are those that allow you to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in your terminal (for example the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc
– Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
– Cookies of behavioral advertising: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, could be included in this Site from which Provides the requested service. These cookies store information on their behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to display the advertising based on it.
5. Third party cookies
6. Web beacons or pixel tags
This Site uses web beacons (also called “pixel tags”). A web beacon is a transparent graphic image, usually no larger than 1 x 1 pixel, which is placed on a web page or in an e-mail to monitor the online behavior of the user who visits the website.
These images mainly use third-party technologies, in the case of this Site they are used to monitor the activity of visitors, such as knowing which pages of the Site they visit, when and from where (country / city).
7. Tracking and analysis
For the continuous optimization of its marketing communications, The Web uses analytical software Google Analitycs. This technology allows to know the visitor’s online behavior in terms of time, geographical location and use of this Site. The information is collected through pixel tags and / or tracking cookies. This information is anonymous, is not linked to personal data and the Web does not share it with third parties for its independent use. All the necessary information for the analysis is stored in the servers in Google.
8. Enabling and disabling cookies and similar resources
Remember that certain functions and full functionality of this Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Responsible: MO RENTALS SL
VAT: ES B93272276.
Address: MO RENTAL SPAIN SL with VAT No. ES B93272276 and address at Calle Palma del Rio 19, 29004 - Malaga, Spain
You can also contact us to access any personal information we have collected through this Site or to exercise your right to rectify, block or cancel this information.
The Web makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the content of the Site is accurate and current.